[Mageia-discuss] Why Mageia isn't a "Lion Friendly" distribution?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Mon Dec 5 18:41:55 CET 2011

Hello,

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:28:59 +0000
cazzaniga.sandro at gmail.com wrote:

> Buy a MacOSX if you want one, and say "bye" to your freedom.

as much as I dislike Apple, I think that comments about how bad its products
are in certain respects, are not the response the original poster is looking
for. By all means, we should provide good mechanisms of interoperating with
Apple products, within reason and support overhead.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish