[Mageia-discuss] mageiapeople.org - Request for inputs

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:30:04 CEST 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 03:36, Josh King (dotmil) <josh at linuxpunks.com> wrote:
> I agree one is preferable, but I also think it should include all community
> members. If our selling point is we're all Mageia, then anyone who agrees to
> the code of conduct should be welcome. But that’s just my humble opinion.

Please see http://blog.mageia.org/en/2011/02/18/a-new-planet-had-been-discovered/
for the initial setup/rules - so this clearly should now be documented
in the wiki or on the planet itself.

And, in general, please search your question over our wiki, bugzilla,
website, blog, or use Google to speed up the process: "site:mageia.org
[your topic]". If there's nothing, ask. If it's not obvious, someone
else may already be working on the same topic, or things may have
stalled as they are because of lack of means/focus/time.

(and first thing I'll start to setup properly is a global search for
Mageia.org domain)