[Mageia-discuss] New Wikipedia Mageia testpage launched

andre999 andre999mga at laposte.net
Tue May 22 13:39:44 CEST 2012

Johnny A. Solbu a écrit :
> On Sunday 20 May 2012 19:56, Johnny A. Solbu wrote:
>
>> I have therefore created a Mageia page in my own sandbox, that we can work on. That way it can be moved to the main article when it's ready.
>>
> And now we have a Wikipedia article, with sources. :-)=
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mageia

Good work :)
But I notice that it says "Default user interface" is KDE.
However Gnome is equally present during the install process, as well as
other options, such as LXDE under custom install.
(The dual iso contains only LXDE, with links for downloading KDE or Gnome.)
As well, the live CDs are available for both KDE and Gnome.
So I suggest saying at least "KDE or Gnome", if not listing all the
desktops available on installation.
The openSUSE Wikipedia article says "KDE, Gnome, Xfce, LXDE", for example.

WDYT ?

--
André