[Mageia-discuss] New theme?

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 11:16:57 CEST 2012

> What kind of theme (wallpaper, icons, plymouth, splash screen, window
> decorator, colors)?

Yes.
But specifically a desktop theme. Window decorater, colors.
Icons we're going to work on separately. Probably using
application-original icons, but new icons for the drakxtools applications.
Wallpaper will probably be a contest again, but we'll have to think about
the details a little better this time...
Splash screen and Plymouth will just be an extension of the wallpaper, like
we did with Mga2.

>  If it is the window decorator, personally i prefer the every DE original
> choices.

I can understand that, but we are aiming for a unified look. Nothing will
stop you from changing it, this will just be the default.