[Mageia-discuss] Music player

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Jun 15 16:02:15 CEST 2012

Le 2012-06-14 08:50, Gary Montalbine a écrit :
> I was using Amarok as a player for my music files. After an upgrade to
> Mageia2 it would stop at each song in the folder. Had to continually
> restart each song. Found Guayadeque in the repositories. Works great.
> Thanks developers.
> Gary

You may want to try to re-initialize Amarok:

* CLOSE Amarok
* rename your /.kde4/share/apps/amarok to /.kde4/share/apps/amarokOLD
* rename any files called "amarok" in your /.kde4/share/config/ with an
OLD on the end of their file names (I have 3 files
* RESTART Amarok

This will re-initialize Amarok and it will most likely fix your problems
with it.

Cheers,

Marc