[Mageia-discuss] Evolution lost accounts after power mishap

Daniel mandriva at daik.se
Thu Feb 21 11:21:29 CET 2013

Hello all,
I've had a rather interesting experience today. I run a BIOS assisted
software raid 1 for my system. So to Mageia it seems I have one drive.
Anyway long story short, I lost one drive due to a cable problem. When I
noticed (half an hour later or so) I re-seated the cable and started
Mageia.

Mageia starts up but is a bit confused over the filesystem. An fsck and
we're back in business. When I log in I notice all my gnome-shell
extensions are disabled, as is all other configuration I've done (like
wallpaper). No bigge I go and fix that. However when I start Evolution it
has lost all accounts. When I check the .local/share/evolution/mail
everything is there, so no mails are lost, good.

In lost+found I have a text file with all the account configuration, so
it seems I just need to put it back in place, but I have no idea where
this place is, can someone help me? If possible I would prefer to not re-
create all accounts again.

regards
Daniel