[Mageia-discuss] Help: Looking for a KNode replacement

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Thu Jan 10 14:42:33 CET 2013

On Thursday 10. January 2013 14.18, Richard wrote:
> did you know that Trinity is available for MGA2?

Unfortunately they don't seem to publish their SRPMS, so I can't use it.

> You should be able to use Trinity-knode under KDE4.

It's no different than the knode I'm currently using. Due to a bug in KNode, It can't verify gpg/pgp signatures in usenet postings, which is why I need a replacement.

> (i use Quanta under KDE4 with no problems)

Quanta is a web developnet environment. I was looking for a usenet reader. :-)=
Besides, I use a text editor (mcedit) for my own web development. :-)=

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324