[Mageia-discuss] Help: Looking for a KNode replacement

Maurice Batey maurice at bcs.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 18:58:39 CET 2013

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:57:57 +0100, Johnny A. Solbu wrote:

> Pan is
> not happening. It treats all usenet servers as 1 big server, and doesnt
> really care which server ut uses, as long as any server carries the group.
> This I cannot live with.

  That's how I felt when I tried 'new' Pan.
I'm still using 'old' Pan, but it is becoming difficult to install as
systems change. Otherwise I shall keep using it.

I have it working on Mandriva 2010.2, Mageia-2, also Mageia-3-cauldron,
but the latter was a bit of a struggle.

--
/\/\aurice (Retired in Surrey, UK)