[Mageia-discuss] keyboard layout.

Alexander Steidel alexander.steidel at freenet.de
Thu Jan 17 09:00:49 CET 2013

Yesterday i tried the new Mageia 3 Beta. And everything works fine with
the Live CD.

I think there will never be a working solution for the Mageia 2. I know
it is a community Project, but when they are working on Part 3, there
will never come a udate for the part 2.

Thanks to all, whose ha try to help me. But at the end i will use
another Distro. A distro with less stress abd more working hardware.

regars..