[Mageia-i18n] Setting up i18n team

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 3 22:51:49 CET 2010

2010/12/3 Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee>:

> SVN is good, too. Transifex, as shows my experience limited with only
> Fedora, is essentially just convenient interface to obtain translation files
> and upload them and even let others know you work at such and such file,
> otherwise translation process is the same (I use Lokalize, too, for
> translating itself).

Yes, that's what transifex is supposed to do for us, also making it
easier for newcomers to step in. It was already discussed for Mandriva
i18n before the fork. It may work for larger groups like the French
and Spanish, it may be overkill for language groups with 2 or 3 active
members. Anyhow, it#s there and we should have a look.

If you had experience with transifex, would you care to elaborate on
it in the meeting?

--
wobo