[Mageia-i18n] [French team] Meeting announcement

Marianne Lombard marianne at tuxette.fr
Fri Dec 10 12:42:55 CET 2010

Le 09/12/2010 22:14, Rémi Verschelde a écrit :
> 2010/12/9 Remy CLOUARD<shikamaru at mandriva.org>:
>
>> On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 09:44:50PM +0100, Lombard Marianne wrote:
>>
>>> As you all know, all translations team deputy have had a meeting today.
>>> I propose to debrief friday 10 à 20h (Paris time)on IRC ( chan
>>> mageia-i18n-fr on freenode network). Meeting will be for an hour max
>>> (and no more) and log will be public.
>>> Can everyone be present ? (if a majority can not, we will choose an
>>> other date)
>>>
>> I’m sorry but this is too early for me as I have to take a train every
>> friday, 21h would be better for me if you don’t mind.
>>
> Friday 10th (well, tomorrow actually) should be okay for me.
> I can be present both at 8 or 9 pm.
>
> Rémi

Hi

Well, I move the meeting at 9pm (so shikamaru can be present) but,
sorry, Philippe, 11pm is to late.
I will see how many we are this evening and propose an other date for
people who can not be present if needed/requested.
(Having regular meeting is one of the point we agree on the
i18n-meeting, we must choose a day and an hour to do ours, so check your
planning)

Marianne