[Mageia-i18n] Workflow for i18n translators

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 19 09:17:56 CET 2010

2010/12/19 Funda Wang <fundawang at gmail.com>:
> 2010/12/19 Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>:
>>
>> So the translator can choose either CLI  or the web GUI to get and put
>> po files to Transifex. Ok, no problem, that's the single translator's
>> choice. How does Transifex handle conflicts between the existing file
>> in the collaboration platform and the file being put from a translator
>> who has worked offline?
> That depends on the setting of language teams coordinator. You know,
> all the contributions must be reviewed before being applied.

There are 2 stages, working stage and committing. I mean conflicts
during the working stage. As Transifex is a collaboration platform
there will be people who will work online and others who will download
the file and work offline.

In consequence this means that people working offline must communicate
that they are working on foo.po so nobody else works online on foo.po
until the offline worker uploads foo.po to the platform, right?

--
wobo