[Mageia-i18n] Workflow for i18n translators

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 00:59:46 CET 2010

That depends of your firepower. I've retranslated and revised those files alone
in just few weeks.
Big po files, thousands strings the bottom: bring them on!

 But I would really appreciate a tool that eases your way when it comes to
parallel work. It's always nice to work together on the same long file. Kdiff3
is good, but too complicated and not optimized for the translations. One such an
intelligent tool will help making the difference.

PS: sorry for the top posting, if I write at the bottom it looks like comment
(cannot get rid of that blue line)

Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team