[Mageia-i18n] French translation for new donation page

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:37:44 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 14:36, Marianne Lombard <marianne at tuxette.fr> wrote:
> Le 22/12/2010 14:32, Jean Peyratout a écrit :
>> Ok André, I can see it in the source. And there is too
>>  a lot of unnecessary "Google stuff" I don't appreciate.
>>
> The page was not generate by me.
> Google stuff is used for statistics (just like a lot of website).
> If you have a problem with that, please see with damsweb (aka coincoin)

Or with me. The Google Analytics code is used here to get an idea of
what's happening on the website, at large. Pretty common and basic
stuff at this point.

Privacy policy about this is drafted here:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=privacy_policy

As to get another solution, we may get to that later, with time and
our own hosted statistics gathering solution; apart from that, I don't
see another provider that would be so much different from what Google
provides, regarding privacy.

Romain