[Mageia-i18n] proposal about localisation method - italian kde system

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:22:42 CET 2010

2010/12/29 Remco Rijnders <remco at webconquest.com>:

>> For Mageia we are discussing the same way, making the "reviewing"
>> stage a must have and reducing the "committers" to only 2 of each
>> language.
>
> This sounds like a good solution to me. If there would be a global
> language specific status page for translations that'd be great, as well as
> the option to have commits / diffs automatically sent to the language
> list.

Transifex provides statistics, AFAIK.

Commits should not be sent automatically
When a file is translated it must be sent to the internal list of the
language team or uploaded into transifex, so it can be reviewed.
After final review by one of the 2 committers it will be committed by
same committers. This is a point we already agreed to for all language
teams.

--
wobo