[Mageia-i18n] [Mageia-blogteam] New post - french translation - need proofreading

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 23:25:10 CET 2010

2010/11/6 Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot at mrtomlinux.org>:
> Le 06/11/2010 14:30, Rémi Verschelde a écrit :
>>
>> Second proofreading done, I did some editing and corrected a few typos.
>> It should be ready to be published.
>>
>> Rémi
>

> Mmh I was proofreading it as well few minutes ago... Wordpress displays on
> the top of the edit page that the article is being modified by XXX. Did you
> notice something ? I hope I proofread it _after_ you did.
>
> The article is published now, thanks for the hard work !
>
> Thomas

Hum, it seems my modifications were not taken into account.
I don't have the time to re-proofread now, but I already saw a typo in
"ielo.net" which is writter "ileo.net" or something like that.

I'll check it tomorrow.
There's also a problem with the text layout : line-height seems
shrinked, but I can't find the option to modify this in Wordpress.
Was it intended? I can solve this by editing the HTML code, but maybe
Jehane wanted it that way.

Rémi