[Mageia-i18n] bits to translate from http://mageia.org/en/

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:30:41 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I've posted a small layout update on the Mageia.org website:
http://mageia.org/en/ so that project news and resources are now more
on the front (this is not definitive, neither a reinforcement of the
existing basic current design, but just a quick change of the
content/layout).

I have applied it to the French home page as well and have drafts for
others. However, I need help for proper localization; could you please
just send me the strings (everything above "Announcement" in the
page).

Note that:
 * what is below "Right Now" will stay in English; it's a potentially
high-frequency-change list, included from a single file; we'll see if
posting this is a good idea and how we could improve on it later;
 * what is under the "News" section is the feed of the matching blog;
Russian, Polish and Latvian blogs are not set up at this time, so they
will default to the English one in the meantime;
 * in the "contact the founders team", could you add a notice as
"English/French preferred but not mandatory" or something like this?

I believe that's it. Comments welcome as always.

Thank you a lot in advance!

Cheers,

Romain