[Mageia-i18n] First post to the list - A Suggestion

atilla ontas tarakbumba at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 18:51:31 CEST 2010

Hi there! I' m Turkish translator of Mandriva Linux and deeply
involved in Mageia if you don't know me already. From my point of view
we, translation teams should use Launchpad to increase translations
and make users easly involved in translations. Especially i have
friends those can contribute Turkish translations but if they can use
a web interface. Otherwise i' m alone in Turkish translation overload.
and it is not a good thing to giveaway another two years to translate
thousends of strings. What do you think?