[Mageia-i18n] libDrakX-standalone clarification of a sentence

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:09:39 CEST 2011

On 4 April 2011 06:45, Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is excactly the meaning here:  (string number 91)
>
> Unselect fonts installed
>

> The unselected fonts are installed or unselect the installed fonts ?
>

> --
> Dimitrios Glentadakis

I really think you should file bug reports instead of posting to the
ML... it's easier to track such issues with bug reports than to track
them with ML posts (to see what got fixed, what's still pending..
etc).

(I don't mean to deter you from pointing out such
typos/structural/grammatical issues :)).

--
Ahmad Samir