[Mageia-i18n] Mageia-i18n Digest, Vol 8, Issue 19

Olav Dahlum odahlum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:26:16 CEST 2011

On 11/04/11 17:50, thomas wrote:
> Olavs korrektions:
>
> line 21 agreed (Definetely :-) )
>
> The rest is better in my version
>
> Line 33 is directly wrong in Olavs "korrektion" sinse it is in plural
> (one "forum" several "fora") so "our forums" has to be "våre fora"

Translation work involves more than just translating text word for word.
To make Mageia pleasant to «Norwegian users», it needs to be done properly.
Even if you are an amateur, the work doesn't need to reflect it …

There's only one official Mageia forum and it's specifically linked to
in the text, so my translation is correct.

Believe it or not, but I do have better things to do than cleaning up
other peoples mess.

-Olav.