[Mageia-i18n] [Introduction] Kris Thomsen

Kris Thomsen lakristho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 00:35:07 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

I'm new on Mageia - actually, I haven't even tested it yet - and I wanna
look into being a translator on this project. So let me tell a bit about
myself.

My name is Kris Thomsen, I'm 20 years old (on saturday :p) and live in a
little european country called Denmark.
I have translated a lot before - I did the Danish translations of Fedora,
almost all by myself, and worked together with the Danish GNOME-translation
team to make GNOME 3.0 rock in Danish!
I have plenty experience with Transifex and hope I can give some feedback
based on my former experience in translating.

But! I'm having a problem with logging into your Transifex set-up. I have
made a