[Mageia-i18n] Licence translation

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:59:49 CEST 2011

2011/4/23 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> schrieb am 23.04.2011
>> In the Beta2 isos being tested at the moment the license shows in
>> English (although I selected German), meaning, there is no
>> translation available.
>  P.S.: I am visiting some friends over the holidays so when some other
> German translator could open the file in websvn, copy the translation
> of the license, put it into Tx and correct the strings...
> I will be back home tomorrow in the evening.

The "Mageia" bits are possibly the results of a script which replaced
all "Mandriva" with "Mageia" without room for such special strings. So
I think such "Mageia SA" strings should also be searched for in the
english version and all translations, not only German.

I can look at the German translation after it is in Tx - It was me who
did the last updates of this translation, so I should know it :)

--
wobo