[Mageia-i18n] Licence translation

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:59:37 CEST 2011

2011/4/23 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> schrieb am 23.04.2011
>> In the Beta2 isos being tested at the moment the license shows in
>> English (although I selected German), meaning, there is no
>> translation available.
>  P.S.: I am visiting some friends over the holidays so when some other
> German translator could open the file in websvn, copy the translation
> of the license, put it into Tx and correct the strings...
> I will be back home tomorrow in the evening.

tuxdriver started translating in German, then following questions came up:

Are translations strings of the license in all languages empty?

If so (and it is in German) why is it so? The english text seems
almost identical to the Mandriva license agreement which was already
translated in many languages. Where are these translations?

--
wobo