[Mageia-i18n] Licence translation

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:17:39 CEST 2011

Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> schrieb am 25.04.2011
> Are translations strings of the license in all languages empty?
>
> If so (and it is in German) why is it so? The english text seems
> almost identical to the Mandriva license agreement which was
> already translated in many languages. Where are these
> translations?
Perhaps they got lost after I updated drakx_share. I have to refine
that procedure for not loosing translations with just minor changes in
the source file.
But since I did ask on the ML for problems with the updated pot file
and no one answered...

And everyone has the possibility to take the lost translation out from
websvn and put it into Tx again (just that string) as I did with the
German one.
There are things in the handling of Tx we (more likely I) just have to
learn.

So...

Oliver

--