[Mageia-i18n] arabic translation

المسالم المسالمة almusalimalmusalimah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 22:17:03 CEST 2011

hello developers

i want to congrats you for your first distro first

===========

second

i dont like Introductions

so lets go directly to our subject

you see when i tried to test the first alpha version i saw that arabic
language didn't complete yet

so i decided to make it completed and help you

so my Q's here is

1st - did this Distro has already get its arabic translation team or not

2nd - what is the differences between the two of translation for the mother
distro and the fork distro

and if there are no any differences between them , then can we import some
of the mother distro translation

thank you for giving me some of yours time to listen to me