[Mageia-i18n] arabic translation

Thorsten van Lil tvl83 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 25 22:33:41 CEST 2011

Am Montag 25 April 2011, 22:17:03 schrieb المسالم المسالمة:
> so my Q's here is
>
> 1st - did this Distro has already get its arabic translation team or not
>
> 2nd - what is the differences between the two of translation for the mother
> distro and the fork distro
>
> and if there are no any differences between them , then can we import some
> of the mother distro translation

As you see here:
https://transifex.mageia.org/projects/p/mageia_i18n/team/ar/
there is an arabic translation team, which is a one-man-show so far.

Mandriva translation and mageia translation are Independent of each other but
you can import the translation of mandriva. This is actually the task of the
team leader (in your case amrhelmy2004).

If you want to join the team, create a mageia account via
https://identity.mageia.org/ and contact amrhelmy2004. He will take care that
you will get be registered as a translator.

Regards,
TeaAge