[Mageia-i18n] Call for translators

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:59:03 CET 2011

Hi,

these days Damien contacted me about the bootloader translation.
The problem is, we do have quite some languages, that don't have i18n teams in
Mageia.
So there are quite some languages where the bootloader still contains strings
about Mandriva.

Now there are two solutions.
Either we do find translators of those languages, who fix those translations
(and while they are on it, join i18n and fix/complete all other translations as
well :D)
or we just delete those translated strings. People in those languages will
then see English strings instead but at least no Mandriva strings any more.

If you are interested in helping us, have a look at
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Internationalisation_Team_(i18n)
and do contact me.

Oliver