[Mageia-i18n] Translations of mageia-gfxboot-theme

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:36:59 CET 2011

Hi,

I had some discussion with Damien shortly about the bootloader translations

This led to 3 changed strings (please update your translations) and the
following result:

- At the moment there are still lots of languages, which use the word Mandriva
in svn.
- For languages we don't have a i18n team, we can't do much about it (except
just remove those strings)
- For languages we do have i18n teams, that means you didn't commit your
translations, which is rather bad!

So please do update the translations of mageia-gfxboot-theme and do commit
them to the svn.

Oliver