[Mageia-i18n] [French + English Teams] Translation of Mageia.Org statutes

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 21:04:27 CET 2011

2011/2/6 lebarhon <lebarhon at free.fr>:
> Le 31/01/2011 13:22, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
>>
>> Just to make it known: The page exists and translation has begun.
>>
>> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=mageia_org_statutes_en
>>

> There is some mistakes in the French statutes. I have marked them in the
> Mageia_org_statutes_en wiki page, sometimes in the French part, sometimes in
> the English one and sometimes in both. If somebody can have a look ?

So far, when I met some typos or mistakes in the French statutes,
I modified the page megaia_org_statutes directly.

I don't know if that is a good solution but since there is a revision
system in the wiki,
we can compare the first revision to the last one to see what has been modified.

The few changes I made were mainly ponctuation or typos.

Rémi