[Mageia-i18n] Images in Blog post about "Bootstrap"

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Feb 10 01:35:01 CET 2011

Le mercredi 09 février 2011 à 21:01 +0100, Anne nicolas a écrit :
> 2011/2/9 Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de>:
> > Am Mittwoch 09 Februar 2011, 20:09:50 schrieb Rémi Verschelde:
> >
> >> "Impossible de créer le dossier
> >> /home/projects/mageia/blogs/fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/02. Son dossier
> >> parent est-il accessible en écriture par le serveur ?"
> >>
> >> What means: "The directory
> >> /home/projects/mageia/blogs/fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/02 can't be
> >> created. Does the server have write access to the parent directory?"
> >>
> >> Anyone has the same error?
> >> (I reported it to Damsweb on IRC Sunday but he was AFK because of FOSDEM).
> >>

> > Yes, I do get the same error.
>
> Looks like a permission pb on server side. I'm forwarding this to sysadmin team

The issue is indeed that blog.mageia.org is running code based on the
rpm package, with correct permission, while the others blogs are
installed by hand with erroneous perms.

I have corrected the upload permissions, it should work, but I guess a
proper installation would avoid the issue in the future.

--
Michael Scherer