[Mageia-i18n] Meeting, Thursday 2010-02-17

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Wed Feb 16 17:17:24 CET 2011

2011/2/16 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>

> Hi,
>
> as you possibly read on the ML, wobo is ill and so it's my turn
> (again) to call for a meeting for tomorrow.
>
> I will send you more information about it (like an agenda later or
> tomorrow in the morning). If you have any points you'd like to
> disscuss, feel free to answer to this mail.
>
> Be seeing you tomorrow at 18.30 UTC (or was it 19.00 UTC? Could anyone
> help me remember the time?) in #mageia-i18n.
>
> Oliver

It was 18.30 UTC. Alas, I can't participate tommorrow. But probably we
should discuss when Transifex will be ready for translation - I've already
got one bug report concerning translation (it's hard if your languages has
many declensions and "Mandriva Linux" and "Mageia" decline differently :-) )

Marek Laane