[Mageia-i18n] Meeting, Thursday 2010-02-17

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Feb 16 18:15:53 CET 2011

Le mercredi 16 février 2011 à 18:17 +0200, Marek Laane a écrit :

> It was 18.30 UTC. Alas, I can't participate tommorrow. But probably we
> should discuss when Transifex will be ready for translation - I've already
> got one bug report concerning translation (it's hard if your languages has
> many declensions and "Mandriva Linux" and "Mageia" decline differently :-) )

Technically, transifex is ready to be used, it is installed on
https://transifex.mageia.org ( reuse your mageia login ), it is just
that we do not know much how to use it ( at least, I do not know what to
do besides that point ).

Maybe we could see with catdap how it goes ?

BTW, I was yesterday watching a meeting of Fedora about using upstream
tx.net instead of their own hosted installation, because no one was able
to upgrade it :

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-02-15/fedora-meeting.2011-02-15-13.00.html

--
Michael Scherer