[Mageia-i18n] Transifex HOWTO - first edition

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sat Feb 19 16:49:31 CET 2011

 On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 02:17:40 +0100, Jerzy Trzeciak wrote:
> Hi,
> I have just finished first step of transifex HOWTO.
> Within two days I will add some more information.
> Proofreading and spellchecking is required.
> All comments, suggestions and questions are welcome :)
> Link to the HOWTO: http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=transifex_howto

 FYI I have fixed the hopefully last transifex access issue that was
 discussed
 during meeting; so people with svn commit access ( ie, afaik, only
 oliver at the moment ) can
 connect to it.

 We are now discussed on sysadmin list the various technical detail for
 a proposal on
 how we could arrange the access for the others
 You can see on
 https://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-sysadm/2011-February/002786.html
 .

 Once technical details are fleshed out, I will report back here.

--
 Michael Scherer