[Mageia-i18n] [Mageia-sysadm] Request of mailing lists for i18n language teams

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Jan 6 16:01:30 CET 2011

Le jeudi 06 janvier 2011 à 13:59 +0000, Catalin Florin RUSSEN a écrit :
> [...]

Like the rest, on the wiki, on :

team is not formed yet, and there was no call for it.
I will do it later.

> > Maybe the same people who do moderation in the forum  of the language
> > (as Michael wrote: the "yet unformed group of  moderators").
>
> It seems to be a very natural moove and I agree with it.

I didn't planned to merge the 2 group. ( mainly because people who read
fora may not like to receive lots of mail and vice versa, and also
because I have no clue of what was planned for forum )

--
Michael Scherer