[Mageia-i18n] mailing lists for i18n language teams

Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Mon Jan 10 01:01:27 CET 2011

Hi list,

I guess for Taiwanese users we need to use i18n-tw at ml.mageia.  Right?

However, we already have a google group for discussing l10n issues for
traditional Chinese used in Taiwan (zh-tw).  Can we just register this google
group as the official i18n list for Taiwanese users?

Or, is it possible to create i18n-tw at ml.mageia and forward every mail to our
google group?

BTW, will there be a general site/page for each l10n team?    (Like
homepage/ways to contact/team info/translation access/member login?)

Thanks,
Franklin

Frederic Janssens 於 0100-01-10 寫道: