[Mageia-i18n] Site: Russian translation

Eugeny Rozhkov mai.hime.ost at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:05:52 CET 2011

18 01 2011 19:30:12 автор Romain d'Alverny написал:
> Hi,
>
> 2011/1/15 Eugeny Rozhkov <mai.hime.ost at gmail.com>:
> > I thought that my previous e-mails may not be delivered because of
> > filters and now re-sending them.
>
> Thank you, sorry for the delay.
>
> > When the translated pages will be available on the website?
>
> Within a few minutes now. Updates should be more regular in the future
> (I expect to find an editor assistant :-p ).
>
> > I'd like to start making links to them (and to spread the word about
> > Mageia in the Russian Linux-users communities of course).
>
> You might want to participate in the blog translation too?
> http://blog.mageia.org/ru/ is not set up yet but I believe someone
> asked about a few weeks/days ago.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Romain

Hello, about a blog translation — we will gladly participate, but I want to
ask: is it awailable to send us raw articles (maybe with some internal markup
like the <a> and <p> tags, etc.), so we could translate them and you then
could just copy and paste the resulting code into the WordPress publish form?

I think it will be convenient for all.

Eugeny "luciform" Rozhkov
--
56. Sorry, we deleted that package last week...

	--Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say