[Mageia-i18n] Site: Russian translation

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:21:12 CET 2011

2011/1/19 Eugeny Rozhkov <mai.hime.ost at gmail.com>:
> 18 01 2011 19:30:12 автор Romain d'Alverny написал:
>> You might want to participate in the blog translation too?
>> http://blog.mageia.org/ru/ is not set up yet but I believe someone
>> asked about a few weeks/days ago.
>>
>> Romain
>
> Hello, about a blog translation — we will gladly participate, but I want to
> ask: is it awailable to send us raw articles (maybe with some internal markup
> like the <a> and <p> tags, etc.), so we could translate them and you then
> could just copy and paste the resulting code into the WordPress publish form?
>
> I think it will be convenient for all.
>
> Eugeny "luciform" Rozhkov
> --

If I understood your point, you would like Romain (or Damien) to be
the only one with access to the Russian blog's WordPress admin
interface?

I think that it would save Romain or Damien some time if you had a
WordPress account on the Russian blog;
you just have to check the English blog for new posts, and to write
the translation in the WordPress admin interface which is really
simple to use. Then your fellow translators can proofread your
translation on the WordPress admin interface, and eventually publish
it on the blog.

Another problem would be that if Romain was the one to copy-paste your
translation on WordPress, he probably wouldn't be able to edit it
whenever there's a typo or whatever.

Cheers,
Rémi