[Mageia-i18n] Site: Russian translation

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:24:07 CET 2011

2011/1/19 Damien Lallement <mageia at damsweb.net>:
> Le 19/01/2011 12:49, Eugeny Rozhkov a écrit :
>
> Thank you Rémi for the explanation and Eugeny for the motivation.
> I will create you an account on the RU blog.
> You will get a new mail in a few minutes with all the informations.

Eugeny, we talked about the best way to do the blog translations.

Given the fact that for your team only you have admin access there are
2 ways to do the translation:

1.
 - open the admin interface, click on the left bar to create a new
article. Editor opens.
 - copy&paste the english original into the editor. This way you also
copy all text formatting and images.
 - translate the text in the editor.
 - publish.
Then other collegues of your language team may look at it and send
their corrections/suggestions to you

2.
 - Copy the original text from the blog page.
 - translate it at home
 - send the translation to your language mailing list so others can proofread.
 - once done you open the blog admin panel and proceed as in #1.

--
wobo