[Mageia-i18n] Fwd: Meeting Thursday, March 31

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:49:25 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Remco Rijnders <remco at webconquest.com>
Date: 2011/3/30
Subject: Re: [Mageia-i18n] Meeting Thursday, March 31
To: Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 05:34:02PM +0200, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:

> 2011/3/30 Remco Rijnders <remco at webconquest.com>:
>>
>> I will probably not be able to make tomorrows meeting as I am having
>> farewell drinks for a colleague of mine after work. I'll leave my client
>> logged in to the channel so I can read up on the meeting afterwards.
>
> No need to, as the meeting will be logged in full :)
>
> BTW: I added you to the moderator group "Translators" in the forum.
>
> Have fun!

Thanks wobo!

BTW, I had a look at transifex, and I notice most of the 'new'
projects added to it have no translations but for German and English.
Do we have to start from scratch for all of them, or are there
Mandriva translations which can be used as a starting point? If not, I
have a lot of work cut out for me in the coming month! (Laziness is a
virtue :-)

Thanks and regards,

Remco