[Mageia-i18n] Away from Thursday till Sunday

Matteo svobodi at yahoo.it
Mon May 9 22:02:03 CEST 2011

On 05/09/2011 09:14 PM, Oliver Burger wrote:

> Matteo <svobodi at yahoo.it> schrieb am 09.05.2011
>
> > I'll be there.
>
> > See you soon guys.
>
> Great!
>
> When will you be in Berlin. I would like to meet you, but as I said I
> will only be there on Friday morning.
>
> By the way, we will have dinner together in some nice restaurant,
> You'd like to join us?
>

> Oliver

I would be happy to have a diner with all of you but unfortunately I'll
leave Friday at 06.00 pm ( I have to be back to work on Saturday :-S ).
However I'll be in Berlin from tomorrow morning to Friday afternoon so I
think that I'll have the opportunity to see all of you, at least for say
"hello" :-)

--
Matteo