[Mageia-i18n] arabic translation commit

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:21:02 CEST 2011

2011/5/24 المسالم المسالمة <almusalimalmusalimah at gmail.com>:
> hello every one
>
> ==============================
>
> can any one of you adminstrators
>
> commit our translation at transifex
>
> ==============================
>
> hopefully that i can finish translate the last words there before the last
> freez

Hello,

There should be one or two commiters in the i18n-ar team. They have
full access to the SVN and therefore, they can commit your
translations to the SVN.

Plus, members from your team probably know the state of your
translations best. If I were to commit your translations, since you
didn't specify which files should be updated, I would be forced to
check the date of the last modification for each file to see wether it
was updated since last week or not.

Did you manage to contact the other members of the Arabic team? (those
on the wiki here:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:registered_people -
BTW, you should add your name there:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams)
Who are the commiters for i18n-ar? If you are one of them, please
follow this explicit guide to commit your files:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:tx_commiter_guide

Of course if there are still no commiters for i18n-ar, I will commit
your translations, but we must ensure you have at least one reliable
commiter after the release of Mageia 1. Every team should be
self-sufficient on that topic, and the use of SVN is mandatory.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien