[Mageia-i18n] Website to translate

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Tue May 24 16:33:10 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

web team has some translations for us to do.
Over the last two days, Romain and I created the page
http://www.mageia.org/en/contribute/
that should now be translated.
The translations works similar as with the download page.
There is a php array to be found in
http://svnweb.mageia.org/web/www/trunk/contribute/contribute_locales.php?view=markup

Please create a new "subarray (as I did for the German "de" one. and
translate the strings.

The following things have to be considered.
All strings before the "=>" are the names of the strings and MUST NOT
be touched.
If you have to use single quotes ( ' ),  you have to escape them
(meaning you have to write ( \' ) instead - without the brackets of
course.
Please try not to destroy the overall syntax (php as well as html).
You can look at the "de" array to see, how we did it.
In case of questions, just ask at the ml, though I won't be much
available this week due to some training with the auxiliary fire
brigade I have to do. But I hope there are some people here, knowing
php...

When you are done, just send me your results.

Thank you all!

Oliver