[Mageia-i18n] FYI about transifex

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri May 27 14:41:13 CEST 2011

Olav Dahlum <odahlum at broadpark.no> schrieb am 27.05.2011
> I still think it's a awkward tool to use, but I can't be blamed for
> removing credits now. ;-)
The only question is: why?

Because you don't type svn up and asvn ci any more, but tx pull and tx
push?
Or because especially non-technical translators have a web editor in
addition to the desktop tools like lokalize?

Sure, we have to work some things out about the workflow (but we have
time for that after Mga1), but I see more advantages then
disadvantages...

Oliver