[Mageia-i18n] I'd like to join the Dutch translation team

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sun Nov 13 12:53:06 CET 2011

2011/11/6 Robin Jacobs <broederjacobs at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I'm Robin Jacobs from Belgium. I like the concept of Mageia and I'd like to help translating it into my native language, Dutch. My username on the ident system is robin. On this page (http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators) it said to add my name here (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams), but that page sais at the top "Please don't edit here", so I haven't. I've done some translation work for Ubuntu as well. Looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Robin Jacobs.

Hi Robin, sorry for the delay.

You were right not to edit this page; the wiki is currently being
transfered to wiki.mageia.org which uses another wiki software (the
access to the new wiki is currently restricted while we transfer the
pages for the old to the new). So the old wiki should be read-only.
Still, I would be glad if you could give me the line you would have
added to the wiki page: I will then add it to the new wiki which I
have access to.

I added you to the mga-i18n LDAP group, that means that you will have
access to transifex.mageia.org with your Mageia account (the one you
registered on identity.mageia.org).
Could you try to log on Transifex once? I will then add you to the
Dutch translation team there (Transifex doesn't know you yet if you
haven't logged in once).

Regards,
Rémi / Akien

PS. I don't remember if your mail was among those, but recently I
received two mails with 6 days of delay, probably because they went
into moderation. Please make sure your are subscribed to this mailing
list.