[Mageia-i18n] I'd like to join the Dutch translation team

Robin Jacobs broederjacobs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 11:38:08 CET 2011

Hi,
I'm Robin Jacobs from Belgium. I like the concept of Mageia and I'd like to help translating it into my native language, Dutch. My username on the ident system is robin. On this page (http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators) it said to add my name here (http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:teams), but that page sais at the top "Please don't edit here", so I haven't. I've done some translation work for Ubuntu as well. Looking forward to hear from you.

Robin Jacobs.