[Mageia-i18n] Need readers and correctors....

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sun Nov 13 15:51:20 CET 2011

2011/11/6 Evan L. Severs <deliverymans at charter.net>:
> Please allow me to help edit your manuals.  I see words misspelled all the time, and wording very confusing.  I can't really translate, as I only know a little Spanish and know a lot of English.  I would love to give a hand at something.  Since I'm not a programmer, and not a translator.  Let me know if you would like me to help, I'd be glad to.
>
> Evan

Hi Evan,

We currently have a one-member English translation team (with Margot
Lawrence) whose purpose, IINM, is to proofread all written content,
and to provide a proper en_GB locale (seems we tend to use American
and British spelling/vocabulary indistinctly).
Maybe you could see with her how exactly you could help us?

You can also join the documentation team as Diego pointed out. For the
moment they are in charge of the transition from the old to the new
wiki, but they could also qualify for documentation proofreading.

Regards,
Rémi / Akien