[Mageia-i18n] introduction - hi everyone

Laszlo Koroskenyi koroskenyi.laszlo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 22:19:17 CEST 2011

Hello i18n team,

my name is László Köröskényi (registered with the username
fasterk1cker), and I wish to contribute as a translator - from English
to my native Hungarian. While I have translated before a (very) little
bit on Lauchpad and much more other texts (RPGs, actually) for fun, I
consider myself as a total newbie, so wish me luck :)

About me: I am male, almost 30 years old, and I am living in the
eastern part of Hungary. I am currently employed by a Danish
international company, where I am working in the QA department. I like
cats, books, martial arts, while I hate unexpected loud noises and
eggs.

Maybe worths some words why I have noticed Mageia. I read about it on
Distrowatch, and I am very happy about it. My first encounter with
Linux was a Mandrake Move CD, and it was cool, but (especially after
transforming to Mandriva) I did not like the business view behind. And
now Mageia is here, distant relative and successor of my first Linux,
but free, what I really like.

I am looking forward to work with you all,

regards:

László / fasterk1cker