[Mageia-i18n] introduction - hi everyone

Rémi Verschelde remi at verschelde.fr
Sun Oct 16 23:30:23 CEST 2011

2011/10/16 Laszlo Koroskenyi <koroskenyi.laszlo at gmail.com>:
> Hello i18n team,

[...]
> László / fasterk1cker

Hi László and welcome aboard!

I added you to the mga-i18n group with the username fasterk1cker, so
you should now be able to connect on our Transifex instance.
I created a Hungarian team in the "Mageia i18n teams" project on
Transifex. This is a fake project which enables us to reuse the same
teams for all project (i.e. if a team is registered in the "Mageia
i18n teams" project, it can work on every project we have on
Transifex).

So, as said in a previous mail, you should now be able to import .po
files from Mageia's SVN to Transifex. These are cleaned .po files we
imported from Mandriva's SVN when we forked the distribution, so
please use them, it will save you much time.

Regards,
Rémi / Aien