[Mageia-i18n] Calling all teams

Filip Komar filip.komar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 20:55:54 CEST 2011

Hi, all.

Here is report from Slovenian team.

- how many people are you?

For now I'm alone but I'll try to contact some lists with other translators
of open source projects. Luckily translation in Mandriva was probably the
highest quality and most completed at the same time in open source
distributions. I heard that Ubuntu goes well but quality of translations is
not so high.

> - what is your translation status?

       - software (Transifex)

All files in TX are already translated in svn. I haven't proofread two
biggest pot files yet and I need to import drakguard into TX.

       - web site

My first priority is software but web site will follow if possible. Oliver,
can I remind you to take a look for some pages which was already translated
in the past. Probably by Jure Repinc (JLP). He did a great job in Mandriva
and he register
himself<http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators:registered_people#slovenian>before
me. I contacted him but no response. It seems strange that those
pages vanished but I definitely recall them. Choice for Slovenian language
can confirm my memory [?].

>        - blog

I do have intention for that but no work is done on this yet. At least from
my side.