[Mageia-i18n] Calling all teams - Czech

Pavel Fric pavelfric at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 09:29:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

I translated some pages for mageia.org (Mageia, 1, Support, Contribute, Donations, About). Blog isn't translated into Czech. The Transifex translations are 100 % finished, I think, and it's work of another two members of Czech localization team. When I haven't seen their response to this call yet, that's the reason I am responding, trying to resume the activities till now.

We have agreement, that I am waiting for job assigned to me by higher level of our command - Peťoš. Also I expect him to send the files to me, then I work on them, and in the end I will send the work back to him for approval. He established web pages in Czech mageia.cz too.

The question of translations of blog depends on another team members, I think so. When they ask for it (creation of Czech blog's translation) I am prepared to have my part, contribute at least partially to the work on its articles translations.

Now I see just one typo on page "Support" - in the word "lokalizavoné". There should be correctly "lokalizované". :-)

As I am